1. USER INFORMATION
KOPIEDRA JJRA CB, from now on RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
End of processing: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE party and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Send the website’s newsletter.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing and when no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure either pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data shall not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose their processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
KOPIEDRA JJRA CB. C/ BRONCE, 42 – 28510 CAMPO REAL (Madrid)
2.MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The LIABILITY MANAGER informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the person responsible is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.